meirman

In alt.hvac on Sat, 16 Jul 2005 01:38:06 -0500
posted:

Radon - The biggest scam of the 20th century. They say "you can't see
it, but it will kill you". The reason you cant see it, is because
there is no such thing as radon,

There is no such thing as neon either. In those things they call neon
lights, they use barbecue sauce.

And no such thing as helium. They just fill those balloons with
"light air".

Check out the periodic table of elements, and the inert gases.

except in the minds of scammers that
want your money to do alot of useless crap to your house at their
gain. However, if you believe in radon, then you must also believe in
the tooth fairy. Well, I personally know the tooth fairy, and if you
send me $1000, I will send you her autographed photo, and if you
include one of your gold capped teeth along with your $1000 check, she
will also send you a silver dollar with a picture of a naked face on
it.

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether