Ashton Crusher

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:19:17 -0400, Bob G.
wrote:

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:28:46 -0400, "arizona" wrote:

FRAM's regular oil filters have won the Consumer Reports test for as far
back as I can remember.

they do a great test of performance using the medium size particles that do
all the damage to an engine

(small particles get inside bearing & ring clearances in pairs and spin off
each other like ball bearings, do very little engine damage, and big
particles are too big to enter ring or bearing clearances and do no damage)

the FRAM filter that consistently spanks all other filters, is $2.99 at
Wal-Mart, how can you beat that?

Your Kidding Right ?

I do not read consumers reports and maybe their ranking of Fram
filters is a reason why....(if they in fact did rank them high)

Fram filters enjoy a very bad reputation within the car hobby and I
honestly doubt you will find any Gear Heads using them...

Bob G.

I could have sworn I saw FRAM stenciled on the sides of racecars......