SteveB

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi!

I couldn't find alt.space.shuttle.repair, so I thought I'd come here.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix a space shuttle? The gas gauge is
broken, and the other day some of the stuff I had taped together came
apart, and smashed a bunch of tile gizmos or something. (Whoo! that one
sure ****ed off my boss! Why that man is so sensitive about decorative
tile I HAVE NO IDEA!)

Anyway, he wants to launch Sunday or something, and I'll be damned if I
can get this gauge thing working. I've jiggled all the wires and
connectors, and I'll be damned if that helped anything. At this point
I'm thinking of taking out the gauge and just putting in a light that
comes on when it runs out of gas. And just to make sure I don't have to
work the weekend again, I think I'll put in a burnt out lamp.

Also, I was thinking maybe we could make some extra money around here
by selling advertising space on the shuttle. I think a big BLACK CAT
sticker would be much more appealing then those big NASA stickers
anyway.

Thanks for any help/suggestions!

- Some technician at NASA

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/ne...05-514626.html

I always thought those external tanks should be painted an ecru shade and
made to look like condoms. You know, with a little floppy thing on the

Steve