The hooligan

A painting question....

Group: alt.home.repair Date: Wed, Jul 13, 2005, 10:28pm (CDT+1) From:
(Peter)
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:42:42 -0500,
(The hooligan)
wrote:
Why are you masking either surface? They have invented a tool called the
"brush', which will easily coat the wall next to the ceiling. I guess
you didn't pass the "color within the lines" part of first grade, or
else your misinformed. The ceiling is painted first, followed by the
wood trim, then the walls. Of course, you and every other hobby
homeowner knows better, so go ahead and do it like you're going to
anyway. If you would like some real advice that would help instead of my
semi-sarcastic remarks. I would be happy to oblige, as long as you
really plan on using my advice, otherwise I have better things to do
with my fingers,(sarcastic remarks welcome and appreciated) than type
advice you won't heed.
Looks like you don't know the answer either !!!
I'm sure the experienced professional painters on this newsgroup will be
able to provide answers and share their expertise.
===============================
**** YOU, "Peter the Dick"(tm). I've been in the painting business for
35 years. If you could ****ing read you would see I offered the guy
advice, you did not. I'd be your daddy if the dog did'nt beat me over
the fence, you cum guzzling gutter slut. The next time you want to spar
lets have it person you short dick mother****er. I'll cut your dick off,
and shove it up your ass. The guy wants advice, well let him ****ing
google the hundreds of painting tips given on this forum. The bottom
line is he will get great advice from previous post or he'll be a
dumbass know-it-all hobby homeowner like you. The bad thing is that
someday someone will have to buy the houses you and and others like you
**** up. Do us all a big favor and stick to taking it the ass, or
sucking dicks, at least you know how to swallow.
Respectfully
Al (your Daddy)