Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message

I'm thinking it probably does not require anything. But maybe I am
wrong? If it does need patching, a glob of marine expoxy to basically
seal it?

At least the marine epoxy heats up pretty good as it sets and I imagine
anything else would have a hard time setting up, unless I turn off the
freezer for a couple of days and I'd rather avoid that....

It can leak some air but it is not a major disaster. Problem is, most
adhesives do not still well to that type of plastic. I'd try the epoxy
since it is not a structural problem, just a matter of sealing it.