geoff

Default 3way port repair?

In message , Set Square
writes
R P McMurphey wrote:

i havenet tryed turning off the power yet...will try tonight...but i
have taken the actuator off and the spindle is free...so if tonight
with the power off it dont move to hw only...then the spring return
is faulty? is it possible to repair?

steve

I'm pretty sure it *will* return when you turn the power off. From what you
say, it already moves ok from the CH to the "both" position - so the spring
is probably ok.

See my post

If the spring has come unhooked, you should be able to re-attach it. If it
is actually broken, I'm not sure whether you can buy replacements - I've
never tried.

--
geoff