Logic316

=== I don't consider that frugal; I consider it
wasteful to buy a new mower when a spark plug is likely
all that's needed.
You sound like the cattle dealer I worked for as a
kid; he bought a brand new Cadillac every year, paid
the diff each time in cash. He did that because he
wouldn't bother with maintenance on a car in any way.
The second owner got a great deal but they also got a
car with 50,000 miles on the original showroom oil.
His handy man kept the tires inflated and hosed the mud
off periodically.

pop

Gee, that guy drove 50,000 miles per year? Yeah, uh huh.....