Peter

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:42:42 -0500, (The hooligan) wrote:

Why are you masking either surface? They have invented a tool called the
"brush', which will easily coat the wall next to the ceiling. I guess
you didn't pass the "color within the lines" part of first grade, or
else your misinformed. The ceiling is painted first, followed by the
wood trim, then the walls. Of course, you and every other hobby
homeowner knows better, so go ahead and do it like you're going to
anyway. If you would like some real advice that would help instead of my
semi-sarcastic remarks. I would be happy to oblige, as long as you
really plan on using my advice, otherwise I have better things to do
with my fingers,(sarcastic remarks welcome and appreciated) than type
advice you won't heed.

Looks like you don't know the answer either !!!

I'm sure the experienced professional painters on this newsgroup will be able to
provide answers and share their expertise.