arizona

FRAM's regular oil filters have won the Consumer Reports test for as far
back as I can remember.

they do a great test of performance using the medium size particles that do
all the damage to an engine

(small particles get inside bearing & ring clearances in pairs and spin off
each other like ball bearings, do very little engine damage, and big
particles are too big to enter ring or bearing clearances and do no damage)

the FRAM filter that consistently spanks all other filters, is $2.99 at
Wal-Mart, how can you beat that?

"Vic Dura" wrote in message
Anyone have any opinions as to whether or not full-flow oil filters in
passenger cars are worth the extra price?