Doug Miller

In article , wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

In article , "Walter R."

wrote:
I want to identify a circuit breaker for a disconnected stove in my main
panel (looks like # 6 red and black wires). This is a large house and the
main panel is a maze of wires and breakers (200 A service).

How can I tell which breaker controls this particular circuit?

Ummm... why not take the cover off the panel, and see which breaker those #6
red and black wires go to?

Ok if there's only one pair...

Even if there are more than one, it certainly narrows down the possibilities.

--
Regards,