OldBill

Hi,
this is the second time this strange phenomenom has occurred. I do hope
one of you can tell me why.

I have an 8 inch flat victorian head shower directly above the person.
It's repo one as part of a full kit, thermostac valve, ye olde handle
type thing.

It has enough pressure for water to come out of all the little
holes...usually.

But....after removal for cleaning (embarassingly only twice!)the water
is still coming from each little hole but not with enough pressure to
fall onto my head. In fact they are all joining up so as only about 5
streams of water fall onto me.

Any ideas? It's almost as if the pressure has just dropped fractionally
stopping a decent spray. But how can taking the head off cause it.

Last time it happened it took about 2 months before it restored to a
decent flow.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
cheers,
Richard

I fitted one of those in a property.
If its not fed by a combi or pump then the flow will be pretty poor.
They can drench you with gallons/minute when they're working properly.