Kathy

This post was from GUNNER?! I thought he said he
used to wear colors. Those kinda guys would know
how to make some money out of them. Whatsa matter?
Won't they talk to you any more Gunny? Owe 'em
money? Maybe you could gift them and help yourself
out.

I knew you were full of ****. Calling me names and
then not knowing what to do with Harley parts. Ye.
You knew a biker once.

"Mike Patterson"
wrote in
message
On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:46:34 GMT, Gunner

wrote:

I was helping a machine tool dealer close down

his business over the
last couple weeks (Dimension Tooling, Santa Ana,

California) and wound
up with a couple trailer loads of Stuff

Amongst the odds and ends are about 6 sets of

new, or nearly new what
appear to be stock Harley Davidson motorcycle

exhaust pipes. All
appear to be in excellent condition, with little

if any rust, and only
a small bit of blue. Id assume these were

factory pipes removed for
replacement with customs

Anyone have any interest in the whole lot of em?

If they dont fit a BMW R90/6..I dont have any

use for em. Id consider
a trade for a couple sets for a set of mufflers

FOR an R90/6 btw...

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown

Suggest you post in alt.motorcycles.harley

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have

been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin