Moray Cuthill

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
Moray Cuthill wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message

Don Stauffer wrote:

I was so disappointed to see Strictly IC shut down. I have heard there
is a new magazine coming out, called something like "model engine
builder." Anyone know anything about this?

Their web site is still up claiming to sell backissues -- has that
folded, or do you just mean the magazine itself?

I think he means the magazine. All back issues are still currently
available, as far as i know.

I've really got to buy some copies of that. I always start out trying to
decide which year I'm going to buy first, then decide that I just want to
buy them all, then put it off 'cause I don't want to spend that much at
once.

Yes, I should just start with the first year, then buy the next, etc.

I've got that same problem.
I've currently got the first 2 years, and the last 4 years, so I just need
to get the middle 8years.
But it's going to be expensive as I can't buy them direct anymore, unless I
go to the hassle off getting a US money order. I can buy them through Camden
in the UK, but I'm sure they'll add a good mark-up onto the price.....might
be better to get that US money order afterall.

The reason I've got the years I have, is I wanted specific articles (The
Dux, and the Kirk Dyno), so I just bought the complete years, and also added
the first two years with the intention off gradually buying the rest.
That was a couple years ago, and I've still not got around to buying the
rest.