John Scheldroup

"Tom Accuosti" wrote in message ink.net...
wrote:
I saw a documentary on Tesla some months ago.......If I recall
correctly, it was stated that Tesla was to receive a royalty of
something like $2 for every horsepower of electrical motors produced
(by Westinghouse or some other firm)......I think the contract was
changed or never signed......If it was true and ever took place, the
wealth of Tesla would probably make Bill Gates look like a pauper in
comparison........

And let's not forget the wireless transmission of electricity. Oh, and the "death rays". And the earthquake machine.

Where's John S - he's probably got all this memorized.

Tom,

Ahhh counting cards in Vegas! with my new invention, I call it the
Yul Brynner West World disguise for built-in compized Cowboy hat.
Lets see this thingy works in conjunct with that thingy, a pair of
cool hand luke plasma display sun glasses don't you know.
Image recognition that kind a thing when the computer calculates up a
bet to produce a high or low to wager, which results taken to an onboard
screen shot heads up on Luke.

AFAIK, a charged-particle beam weapon that could also transmit power from
LEO solar farm high above stationary earth to a ground based collector is
one other likely scenario.

John