Chris Harris

Default Cylinder v thermal store

It is uk.d-i-y. the onus is on you to state you are not in the UK. The
southern Ireland posters do that, and their standards in most things are
not far off ours.

Ok fair enough you have made your point, and point taken. But the onus is on
you to answer the question and not to preach who can and can't install any
system. The rest of your comments have been very useful.

Now I've been doing a fair bit of reading today, and thinking where I could
put in an unpressurised heat bank. Might be able to squeeze one into the
back loft, definitly could get anything in the main loft.

Does anybody do a design service? Or more to the point who does a good fair,
unbiased, design service?

If I'm going down this route I would like to have at least a plan, if not a
materials list, drawn up by a pro. As I will be importing almost
everything, either because I have to or just to save costs, I would like to
get it right.

Chris

--
Remove "nospam." from my address to reply directly