Gunner

On 15 Jul 2005 08:01:55 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

On 14 Jul 2005 13:24:21 -0700, wrote:

Ken..how are you trying to adjust the collet closer?

If you can supply a photo of the closer, I may be able to supply any
missing parts. Ive some collet closers and parts for DV 59s, as well
as other accessories, such as cross slides etc. May I assume you have
the turret version?

Gunner, who specializes in Hardinge lathes of all types through the
AHCs

I could take mine apart if he needs a run-through.

Gunner, do you by any chance have a lead on a *small* slide for
a shaublin 70 lathe? I'd like to fit something like that to
a 7" machine.

Jim

Sorry Jim, I sold all the Shaublin stuff I had a couple years ago. If
you are willing to use something that "will work", I might be able to
find you something. Such are rather easy to make..as the reverse
dovetail of the ways is easy to match.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown