Silvan

Clint wrote:

I've seen web articles on the photo-etching that can be done, on a piece
of
brass (I think). Then that gets cut out, and embedded in the furniture.
I thought that looked terribly cool and professional.

You could draw on a piece of brass with a Sharpie and then dunk it in some
ferric chloride from Radio Shack for awhile to etch it.

I've just been signing my stuff with a Sharpie. Careful not to shellac over
it. DAMHIKT. (Sharpie dissolves in alcohol...) I've got stuff I did 10
years ago that's still crystal clear. I don't go back further than 10
years in woodworking, so I can't say how it will look in 50.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/