chris French

In message , ben
writes
I have wealth of knowledge when it comes to DIY and to be honest if he
didn't even consider clicking the link then he should have left it at that
and not arrogantly print what he posted. How the hell are people going to
get assistance on a Item if I just posted a Model number because their are
three of the same items.

Well I'm another person who didn't click on the link so didn't answer
the question (I assume for the thread we are talking about a Steam
Walpaper stripper), I have an Earlex and may have been able to off my
experiences.

You could have said something like, 'I'm interested in getting one of
these steam wallpaper strippers any comments', then I could have judged
whether it is worth while following up the link.

Remember not every one is on Broadband, or as a permanent connection, or
reads online. If someone on dialup, reading offline is going to look
then they probably want to have some idea what it is.

After all, you are the person looking for answers, it's no skin of
someone else nose if they don't answer you question. But you may miss
out on a useful response
--
Chris French