Pat Barber

Ken Vaughn is your guy for do-it-yourself add-ons...

He built a great bandsaw fence...

http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65/jigs.html

http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65/other.html

Dan Major wrote:

I bought a Delta 12" bandsaw last year. I like the unit, and once I got
the right blade for the job, I was off and running. I've been doing a lot
of resawing and other work where I need a fence. Delta wants almost $100
for their fence, and other mfgrs run about the same. I've been just using
a piece of 2" angle iron and a pair of C clamps, but I'd like something a
little better - easier to use and adjust, and more accurately square. Has
anyony built their own add-on fence? I did a google search and only found
commercial ones in the first 50 or so hits before I gave up.