Rex B

Larry Fishel wrote:
He wants the tires on the ground, but with most of the weight on the
stands. As long as there's some weight on the tires it might me pretty
hard to knock them off. I would probably try one or two and see if I
could knock them off first. Worst case, the tires are already on the
ground and any corner with a flat drops a few inches. If this is just a
warehouse and not open to the public, it doesn't sound too bad... This
warehouse doesn't have vinyl tiles or anything does it?

Exactly our thinking, Larry.
No, this isn't open to the public. Probably an average of 20 people per
week, typically customers, vendor reps, or friends of employees.