Mark & Juanita

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 04:08:17 GMT, Dan wrote:

On Thu 14 Jul 2005 12:20:09p, wrote in
:

One poor bugger down the street bought one of those 'Fueling Stations'
and has been getting ridiculed by his neighbors ever since.
Every time Canadian Tire comes up with a new piece of crap to hang on
your garage wall they ask him when he's buying it.

Okay, that caught my attention and I had to google up Canadian Tire and
check it out. Took me a few tries. I assume you mean what they call the
"Flow 'n Go Filling Station"? The one with the hose coming off the gas can
that's got a little plastic trigger handle like a gas pump?

That's really really cute. I'm wondering why those things aren't showing up
on the shelves down here. I bet they'd sell. :-)

I went to have a look also. To be honest, that doesn't look like too bad
an idea, I could use something like that to fill up my tractor, especially
given the crappy quality of modern gas cans, when trying to dump a 5 gallon
can into the tractor tank, the bloody thing leaks all over the place.
OTOH, a simple siphon would accomplish the same thing at a fraction of the
cost.