Andy Hall

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:25:33 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Grunff wrote:
When working with new to you materials, it's always best to give
yourself half a chance and use the correct tools.

The really odd thing is that I've spent quite a bit of time trying, on
purpose, to make a leaky joint, with both Hep and JG, and failed
miserably. This included using very badly cut pipe, not using inserts,
shoving the pipe in at an angle etc.

(I know it sounds odd, but I had a load of fittings left over after
finishing all the plumbing, and I was curious.)

I'm sure near anyone here could make a fair fist of cutting and jointing
plastic pipe using any tools that were to hand, but Drivel's a special
case. Two left hands comprising all thumbs. With webs between.

..... and hairs on the palms....

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl