jon_banquer

I saw a documentary on Tesla some months ago.......If I recall
correctly, it was stated that Tesla was to receive a royalty of
something like $2 for every horsepower of electrical motors produced
(by Westinghouse or some other firm)......I think the contract was
changed or never signed......If it was true and ever took place, the
wealth of Tesla would probably make Bill Gates look like a pauper in
comparison........

According to what I have read Westinghouse dealt with Tesla in a much
fairer way compared to J.P. Morgan.

Unfortunately a good deal of Tesla's financial problems seem to be of
his own doing.

IMO, It was a *huge mistake* for Tesla to work with J.P. Morgan on
Wardenclyffe. This following link explains why.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower

I believe the Wardenclyffe site should be preserved and the tower
rebuilt. That it has not been done already is IMO quite sad.

jon