ben wrote:
wrote:

Anyone got one of these looking to buy one.

http://tinyurl.com/d55qb

NG Rule no 4: I (and many others) can never be arsed to click on links
just to find out what your questions is. Either ask it or dont.
Deliberately make our life harder and we are hardly going to help, are
we.

Why do you want to paint a stipper anyway?

I need get the spots of me arse.

NG Rule no 1: then don't anwser the bloody post then if you cant be arsed.
And who gave you the soapbox to speak for everyone else?

Maybe I should have just been more direct and called it Stone Damn
Obvious Rule no 4 if you actually want some helpful feedback.

Im not concerned what you in particular do, but reading post after post
by wallies who say 'hey, nope Im not going to tell you what Im asking,
would rather you went here, clicked this, downloaded that, looked at 4M
worth of advertising graphics for no reason, just to complete a f---n
sentence Im asking' i just put you down as another prat - hopefully
wrongly. But either way, I have no intention whatever of assisting you
with your question, whatever it was. Forget it.

Maybe youll just learn the lesson rather than pop the messenger, but
probably not.

NT