Dave Hinz

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:44:52 -0400, loutent wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:53:14 -0400, Tom Mercer wrote:
I am referring to the electric paint sprayer like the Wagner .

What about it? Want one? Drippy, cloggy POS.

I'll second that POS remark. I have one and use
it for only one purpose every 2 years: spraying
lattice that surrounds our deck.

I won't even sell the POS that I have, because I don't want someone
coming back and complaining that it's useless on a good day. Did I
mention the paint spitting tendancies? Good finish, good finish, good
finish, big loogie of paint, drip drip sputter, good finish. Bah.