ben

Andy Dingley wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:12:54 GMT, "ben" wrote:

Anyone got one of these looking to buy one.

It's a bucket with a heating element in it. You can get the same
element rating (all that really matters) from their 20 quid model
without the silly wheels on it. So don't spend any more than this -
certainly not the crazy priced £100 ones.

A 45 minute water supply is lighter to carry than a 75 minute supply,
and you'll be wanting that tea-break by then anyway.

My Earlexes have spent 3 years stripping walls, bending timber and
getting lent out to people. Haven't broken one yet (I've killed a
couple of other brands)

Thanks Andy got the £20 model.