ben

fred wrote:
In article , ben
writes
wrote:
ben wrote:
Anyone got one of these looking to buy one.

http://tinyurl.com/d55qb

TA

NG Rule no 4: I (and many others) can never be arsed to click on
links just to find out what your questions is. Either ask it or
dont. Deliberately make our life harder and we are hardly going to
help, are we.

Why do you want to paint a stipper anyway?

I need get the spots of me arse.

NT

NG Rule no 1: then don't anwser the bloody post then if you cant be
arsed. And who gave you the soapbox to speak for everyone else?

Actually quite a helpful reply I thought, telling you he wasn't going
to answer your question and why rather than just ignoring you. The
sort of guys who have a wealth of knowledge in DIY are likely to be
old school (or perhaps just older :-) and will tend to ignore one
liners, tinyurls, subject lines in caps and diybanter posters.

I don't think he was on a soapbox either, he said "I" and then added
"(and many others)" as a secondary point, probably from experience,
he's been around here quite a while.

If you read the post properly he states quite clearly...

'are we'

I have wealth of knowledge when it comes to DIY and to be honest if he
didn't even consider clicking the link then he should have left it at that
and not arrogantly print what he posted. How the hell are people going to
get assistance on a Item if I just posted a Model number because their are
three of the same items.