Patriarch

Mark & Juanita wrote in
:

snip

Add another vote for the piece of crap selection. However, rather
than
pitching mine, I sold it to a guy that my wife worked with who was
convinced that he could make it work and I just didn't know how to set
up and adjust machinery. :-) Of course he claimed it worked really
good for him.

That's a gloat on SO MANY levels!

* you got some of your money back, after having been suckered in by the
advertising.

* you sold a defective tool to someone who truly believed it wasn't
defective AFTER FULL DISCLOSURE! Your concience is clear.

* someone showing clear signs of arrogance is now the owner of a
certifiably crummy tool.

Last year we had a garage sale on our street. Well, our stuff was all on
the driveway, but my garage/shop/studio door was open. A guy asks of I
want to sell any tools. I wasn't of a mind to, but he pushed.

He got a Craftsman router, with the well-know ARHA feature, with full
disclosure. I got $20. I hope he's as happy as I am. The router was a
donation from a friend, when I started my tool gathering. I tried to give
him the $20, but he just laughed!

Patriarch