Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:02:11 -0400, Dave Hall wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:53:14 -0400, "Tom Mercer"
wrote:

I am referring to the electric paint sprayer like the Wagner .

I have and use a number of less-than-high-quality tools and have a
hard time throwing even the worst piece of crap away. However, I
tossed my Wagner "sprayer" into the garbage can and never looked back.
It was by far the worst piece of crap tool that I have ever spent
retail money on (and I have bought stuff from Harbor Freight!)

Dave Hall

Add another vote for the piece of crap selection. However, rather than
pitching mine, I sold it to a guy that my wife worked with who was
convinced that he could make it work and I just didn't know how to set up
and adjust machinery. :-) Of course he claimed it worked really good for
him.