Siggy

I did those plans of the M5 in this months issue - what do you think?

For the next issue the Morton M1 will be published and the issue after that
the Morton M2. I must say that dealing with the Magazine's publisher, Mike
Rehmus, has been a complete pleasure - what a class act!

Robert Sigler

I highly recommend the magazine. The second issue has all the prints
included to build the Morton M5, a rotary 5 cylinder engine for those that
aren't up to speed.

Usual disclaimers apply. I am not affiliated with the magazine in any
way,
just a pleased subscriber.

Harold