Andy Hall

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:40:35 +0100, "Spike"
wrote:

Lobster wrote:
chris French wrote:
In message , Lobster
writes

To cut the pipe the best/easiest thing to use is a pair of proper
pipe cutting 'secateurs'. but I have used a ~Stanley knife on
occasion as well, just requires a bit more fiddling about. Main
things are to have the cut square and not to have any rough bits
hanging off.

And remember to follow the uk.d-i-y golden rule - *don't* cut it with
a hacksaw...

David

Cheers Gents, That website has all I need to know, including instructions on
how to mantle and dismantle the connectors. Sorted!

Doesnt help that I was searching for Whitworth....

That would screw you and explain why you lost the thread......

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

http://www.diybanter.com