BigWallop

"Owain" wrote in message
Colin Chaplin wrote:
I am going to convert my home-office into a walk in wardrobe (my office
space is being 'promoted' into another spare bedroom!).
... Not sure what to do with window as it strikes me we'll be in
the buff quite often when in this room and don't neccessarily want to
open/close curtains.

Self-adhesive "frosted window film" - a signwriter will have it for
doing etch-effect shop windows if you can't find it in a diy shop.

Unless you have a surfeit of rooms you might not want to do anything too
permanent, as a home office counts as a room but a wardrobe does not.

Owain

You can also get spray on frosting now. Just like spray paint cans. And
they do a nice job.

The other methods are a double glazed piggyback pane with a frosted or
marbled effect PVC sheet of glass. Or you could use a frosted roller blind
or a Venetian or vertical blind system.