Owain

Colin Chaplin wrote:
I am going to convert my home-office into a walk in wardrobe (my office
space is being 'promoted' into another spare bedroom!).
... Not sure what to do with window as it strikes me we'll be in
the buff quite often when in this room and don't neccessarily want to
open/close curtains.

Self-adhesive "frosted window film" - a signwriter will have it for
doing etch-effect shop windows if you can't find it in a diy shop.

Unless you have a surfeit of rooms you might not want to do anything too
permanent, as a home office counts as a room but a wardrobe does not.

Owain