raden

In message , Spike
writes
Lobster wrote:
Spike wrote:

And how do I disconnect the plastic from the mains? The connectors
are all push fit by the looks of things... do they come apart
easily? If so, how?!

On the stuff I've used, there's a collar around the mouth of the
fitting which you push inwards slightly, which makes it lose its grip
on the plastic pipe, which may be withdrawn. Happens very easily; no
need to force it, and if you do, something will break!

I'd recommend you buy whatever new pushfit kit you need to do the job
and have a good play with that before you start trying to dismantle
the existing system - that will be much easier to do once you have a
feel for how the fittings work.

David

Good advice sir... thinl Illbe doing this...

Sober up first though

--
geoff