Harold and Susan Vordos

"Nick Müller" wrote in message
Moray Cuthill wrote:

Fantastic magazine, in a very similar style to Strictly IC.

Really? I was thinking about ordering it. But last time I checked,
nothing changed on their website. I had the impression that they are
gone before they started.
Didn't want to make a blind order, because their shipping to Germany is
not the cheapest.

Just rechecked the website. No changes since several months, no content
of the last isues. Well, if they spend the time for the mag it's OK ...

And are the plans metric?
d&g

Nah, they don't use that lousy system. We're civilized here in the States.

It's done in inches and decimals. And very well, in fact.

I can't help but think anyone that likes to build things wouldn't enjoy the
magazine. It comes well printed, with all prints B size (11" x 17"),
folded, but not fastened to the magazine. You don't have to dismantle the
magazine to access them for shop use. The nice thing is there's a lot of
them.

I highly recommend the magazine. The second issue has all the prints
included to build the Morton M5, a rotary 5 cylinder engine for those that
aren't up to speed.

Usual disclaimers apply. I am not affiliated with the magazine in any way,
just a pleased subscriber.

Harold

Nick
--