raden

In message , T i m
writes

(just off out to get an MOT on my motorbike)

Got mine a couple of weeks ago naa naa na naa na

Ah, but then mine would be fresher than yours ;-)

Ah, but I bet mine's more of an SOB than yours

It passed ok but I still want to change the front disk because it's
*well* below the minimim marked thickness. Now I know manufacturers
are often over cautious re these values but this *is* quite worn ;-(

The other thing I was reminded of yesterday is that being in shorts
and T shirt in an old (non aircon) car is more comfortable in this
heat than being on two wheels in full biking gear! ;-(

Tell me about it.

Yesterday, I had just put on my leathers when one of my employees asked
me a question before I went. I had to take it all off before I melted.

Too bloody hot without the forced air cooling

--
geoff