raden

In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes
BTW, the first sport I competed in properly, with referee, proper kit and
equipment was a boxing match at the age of 8.

And soon moved on to safer sports
I bet, after you got knocked senseless
in the first round of the first bout

Defeated Maxie, by a kid 18 months older than me, but gave as good as I got.
I won the return bout. Biff, baff, biff, baff.

In other words, you got hammered

When I was 16, I got picked on by the head prefect. I beat him
unconscious, he was a good two years older than me.

... such as watching others playing football

Maxie, you would have loved to watch me play football. Such an elegant
graceful player.

I think you're confusing football with the cha cha cha

--
geoff