Andy Hall

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:31:52 +0100, wrote:

On 12 Jul,
"Aidan" wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:

Not really, and British prices are a complete sodding rip-off. Proper
aircon for self-install costs just EUR 167 for a 2.4kW unit at
Castorama. Castorama *is* B&Q, right down to the Performance Pro tools,
which are also cheaper there.

Voila.

http://www.castorama.fr/boutique/spe...=Ca stofrais1

300E seems the cheapest, unless the on-line prices are more than in-store.
Maybe someone who knows more than 2 words of French can find a cheaper one
on the site.

I think I could negotiate the site. Do you think they'll deliver to UK? I
assume no custon the EU, but is it VAT inc.

You would pay French VAT as an end customer but I am pretty sure that
this is included in pricing at a retailer, as it is here.

It would probably be cheaper overall to take a day trip on Eurotunnel
and go and buy one in the store in Calais or close by.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

http://www.diybanter.com