Rob Morley

In article , "John"
says...
In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

IMO its worth finding out more if they are bothering the OP (which is
seems they are).

I've asked in what way they're bothering him - no reply as yet.

Yes - we noticed! Bloody hell, you've done it now ....

For chrissake Mary -- I wish I were half as effing perfect as you a
3 of every 4 posts you make (here and elsewhere) are full of smug
little lectures to people on how they ought to improve themselves, and
how 'this', 'that' or 'the other' has never bothered _you_, or how
_you_ have been doing it for years, or how people might like to emulate
your own perfect little life in some way or another.

Gosh, what a conniption. Calm down before your head explodes.

Did it ever occur to you that the Original Poster might have a phobia
for insects, beetles, or whatever?

Did it ever occur to you that he just wanted to make sure that they
weren't eating his house?