AlexW

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:
In article , AlexW
wrote:

snip

No, not desirable at all. If there is a real problem, then you prevent them
getting in, not kill them.

Hmm ... OK agree with that if feasible, and assuming they are coming
from outside. But...

What if the source of the of the beetles is something within the
building or fabric of the building, rotten timber or something else for
example. If removal of habitat is no feasible then eradication /might/
be the answer.

We have some very old beams with some very big flight holes, uninhabited
for many years, but if active I would not wan't whatever was in them
dropping on me whilst I am sleeping - phobia or not.

Also, might need to know more about habitat pref's etc of said
unidentified beetle to understand likeley entry points etc etc.

Alex.