John

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

IMO its worth finding out more if they are bothering the OP (which is
seems they are).

I've asked in what way they're bothering him - no reply as yet.

Yes - we noticed! Bloody hell, you've done it now ....

For chrissake Mary -- I wish I were half as effing perfect as you a
3 of every 4 posts you make (here and elsewhere) are full of smug
little lectures to people on how they ought to improve themselves, and
how 'this', 'that' or 'the other' has never bothered _you_, or how
_you_ have been doing it for years, or how people might like to emulate
your own perfect little life in some way or another.

Did it ever occur to you that the Original Poster might have a phobia
for insects, beetles, or whatever?

Did it ever occur to you that he might actually love beetles, but not in
those numbers, and not in his flipping bedroom?

Do you have no phobias? (i.e. unreasoning horror of a particular
thing)? Ah yes you do: you can't stand people not coming up to your own
standards, can you. What did you do before you retired? Headmistress
in a private Girls' Finishing School?

"Hope this helps"

John

p.s. to the OP: check that page where you found your beetle pictu
http://www.the-piedpiper.co.uk/th7h.htm ... you may not have
sufficient night light discipline!