Cyrille de Brébisson

Hello,

I bought a wagner sprayer for painting my basement and I had the hardest
time as I tried to put the primer layer on, the thing was bogging down, and
I was frustrated as hell. I ended up diluting my paint so much that it was
not even funny.....

However, my experience using the sprayer with clearcoat (for a brick wall
that I wanted to clear coat) and with "lower quality paints" (thinner, with
a longer drying time (about 2 hours instead of the 30 minutes of the
standard BEAR paint) were completly different! and I really enjoyed using
the spray painter, it's rapidity and versatility as well as it's capacity to
paint in nooks and crannies...

so, I think that it mainly boils down to what material and paints you are
using with it. I am now carefull about my paint celection (it actually
reduces my paint cost!) and I get good experiences with what I thought
originally was a peice of crap....

how, however, I have never had any sucess with the suction stuff.... anyway
I tried...

regards, cyrille

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:53:14 -0400, "Tom Mercer"
wrote:

I am referring to the electric paint sprayer like the Wagner .

I have and use a number of less-than-high-quality tools and have a
hard time throwing even the worst piece of crap away. However, I
tossed my Wagner "sprayer" into the garbage can and never looked back.
It was by far the worst piece of crap tool that I have ever spent
retail money on (and I have bought stuff from Harbor Freight!)

Dave Hall