Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message , T i m
writes
You are sad.

And you have built a kit car, or designed, built and raced an electric
vehicle maybe?

I presume that his first endeavours with a hacksaw would have put paid
to any interest in that direction

I bet you are one of those that wanted competitive sports
banned from schools.

I think dIMM's problem here comes from an ability to differentiate
between participating in sport and spectator sport

Maxie, you have to get Dim Lin, the Oriental enchantress, right on this
point.

IMO, I enjoy the former and detest the latter

Maxie, do you do your swerves on the local common, wanting to be Becks?

Did you start smoking at school
because all your mates did by the way?

No, presumably because the other kids set fire to him

(just off out to get an MOT on my motorbike)

Got mine a couple of weeks ago naa naa na naa na

Maxie, it must be some sight. A fat man on a large bike with a flowing
polka dot frock on.