raden

In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes
Indeed. Does that mean that anyone
who doesn't find it interesting is
wrong?

A man who has no interest whatsoever in sport, not necessarily football, I
find odd. I find workaholics, who are only interested in work, nothing
else, odd too. These people are usually unbalanced in some degree. Loners,
unsociable, strange, etc.

Adjectives which most here would apply to you

BTW, the first sport I competed in properly, with referee, proper kit and
equipment was a boxing match at the age of 8.

And soon moved on to safer sports I bet, after you got knocked senseless
in the first round of the first bout ... such as watching others playing
football

--
geoff