Patriarch

CNT wrote in :

I don't see anything that he does in regards to what I am inquiring
about? Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful (as I congratulate to him in
recent post). All his work has sharp corners.

Swingman posted today to that thread, with links to pictures of a
kitchen he's done in a house he's building.

I am looking for small strip ideas (say 5-6" wide and 6' tall). See my
original post with link to my webpage.

Chuck

Swingman's project is a nice one. What I meant to suggest, however, was
that, buried back in that thread, weeks ago, was a discussion of books on
kitchen cabinet making. Google should be your friend there.

Failing that, experiment! See what you like, and can make with what you
already own. It's an age old process of discovery.

Patriarch