Michael White

Lew Hodgett ) wrote on Tuesday 12 July 2005 06:12
pm:

Tom Mercer wrote:
I am referring to the electric paint sprayer like the Wagner .

Paint sprayer and that POS are mutually exclusive terms.

Lew

Wait, I've got a Wagner 9150 electric airless sprayer, and I'm happy with
it. It does not splatter if properly maintained. I'm on my third year of
ownership, and have used it for quite a few painting and staining jobs.
The only pain is the cleanup. I even got a good deal, since it was a
remanufactured model.

Unless you're talking about the little hand sprayers, then I have no
experience with those. But, from what I've heard, they're pretty much
garbage.
--
Michael White "To protect people from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools." -Herbert Spencer