Patriarch

"Richard" wrote in news:1121202709.893868.25150
@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Patriarch,

Any suggestions for specific books? I'm fairly new to furniture design
and am looking for a good reference on different design concepts.

Thanks,
Richard

Udo Schmidt, Taunton Press, "Building Kitchen Cabinets"
Jim Tolpin, Taunton Press, "Building Traditional Kitchen Cabinets"
almost anything by the late Danny Proulx

and many others...

But these I've read and used. Others have expressed their opinions,
recently, in a thread on, I think, building your own kitchen cabinets.
Swingman posted today to that thread, with links to pictures of a kitchen
he's done in a house he's building.

Patriarch