Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
I have found that nearly all people I have met who have no interest
in sport whatsoever are odd in some way.

No need to wonder what they thought of you.

chuckles

Hey, he might just mix with a circle of people who do nothing other
than the things he does (not untypical), therefore, anyone who doesn't
act exactly as he (they) do is bound to look 'odd' ? ;-)

Soggy biscuit club, I suspect.

Probably like the old Womans' Guild, except that instead of swopping
knitting patterns it will be boiler maker's catalogues.

--
*I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.