Evodawg

JC wrote:
I am considering making major renovations to my house--new carpets, new
floors, new windows, new kitchen, new bathrooms. My house is a 3-bedroom,
two kitchens, living room, and dining room. I know this is really broad, but
any idea how much this would cost?? a ballpark figure?? I live in NJ if that
is a factor.

And I am considering adding a bedroom--it would be an addition that would be
adding a floor to the house. The roof would need to be redone for that
area... generally how much would adding a bedroom cost?

Just need an idea what all this would cost. I'm living in a fixer-upper and
need to start fixing!!
Thanks.

JC

My mom is an interior decorator in NJ Somerville to be exact. She
spent $40,000.00 on her kitchen and remember she gets stuff for less
than you can get it. She spent $20,000.00 on her bathroom. She lives
in a 200 year old English Tudor. She likes exspenive stuff. Her
kitchen faucet cost $900.00. She also has a number of craftsman she
can pick from that are more than willing to give her a deal cause
they know it will come back to them 10 fold. I've done bathrooms for
as little as $6,000.00 and as much as $22,000.00 I dig doing
bathrooms, kitchen I sub out the cabinets and counter top and will
usually do the tile, plumbing, electrical, and fixtures. All my
painting gets subed out, I hate to freakin paint!!!

Like someone said the skies the limit.

Rich

--
"You can lead them to LINUX