Fred

"ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy" wrote in
message .. .
All of the china marble and granite i have seen is clearly marked as
"Indoor
use only". It is low grade and not likely to survive a few freeze thaw
cycles.

How would mother nature know to make inferior rocks in China and superior
rocks everywhere else?

DON'T BUY/TRUST ANYTHING MADE IN CHINA!

Much of everything is manufactured in China, even some of the US flags and
US military uniforms if I'm not mistaken. Not everything made in China is
bad, some of the tools are actually pretty good and unbeatable at its price
point. In some ways our standard of living is better because of the cheap
labor but at the expense of factory jobs. I like to bring back manufacturing
to America as much as the next guy but how do you complete when our labor
rates are so much higher and our quality control, pride and workmanship are
not what is used to be and on top of all this stifled by laws, regulations,
politicians and corporate greed to save a buck or two?